Lola Mbola (originally Lola Mbolắ) is one of the main characters of Robotboy, as well as one of Tommy, Gus and Robotboy's friends.
"10-year-old Lola is the confident and smart daughter of a rich African ambassador. She can fly jet planes and control speedboats despite her age, and is secretly in love with Tommy (but would be devastated if he ever found out)."
In love with TommyEdit
She captures her eyes more on Tommy, due to being "Sweet" but sometimes selfish when:
- not agreeing on doing things together (Like not going to the movies that day and deciding to go another day)
- Bambi's around and he blushes when looking at her
- Robotboy's friendship (Spending too much time with him)
She was loves Tommy Turnbull, especially in Season 1 which Tommy doesn't seem to realize. Even though she would:
- Rest on him affectionately
- Hug him to give him company
- Kiss him for good luck, to make him feel better about something or for helping her out of a dilemma
Season 1 episodesEdit
- In the last two seasons she doesn't show much love to Tommy as much as she did in the first two seasons, but it hasn't been confirmed if she's still interested in him or not since she would still help him in many situations and needs of actions.