Catherine Avery is a major reccuring character of the medical drama romance series, Grey's Anatomy. She is a famous Urologist and is the Head of the Harper Avery Foundation. She is also the mother of Jackson Avery and is the main love interest of Richard Webber.
Richard Webber is one of the original main characters of the series and Catherine's main love interest.
Robert Avery is Catherine's ex-husband
Thomas Koracick is a neurosurgeon who had a previous romantic relationship with Catherine.
- She made her first appearance in season eight.
- She and Richard became a couple towards the ending of the eighth season.
- Catherine's son Jackson was originally against Catherine and Richard's relationship.
- Many people believe she is similiar to Miranda Bailey.
- Catherine and Richard get married by the end of season eleven.