Boy, love is tough huh? Don't worry, heroes or heroines. There are few ways to tell each other how you feel for real.
Here's some few reason why:
- afraid to be heartbroken or being hate on
- afraid to ask them out like a date
- being shy to the main protagonist, etc
- wondering if they felt the same way
- both know each since childhood, but denies at first that they're in love until adulthood
- sometimes that heroes are worried about their love interest's safety until the heroines or he realize that their love is stronger than everything
- don't get along at first until they realize that they're falling in love
- they started out as friends until they realize that they're in love and admit their true feelings
It's like Confessing Their Feelings, Being in Love, Smooch of Victory, Rescue Romance and Held Gaze.
Angie grins widely as Oscar finally returns her crush on him.
Blu attempting tootle Jewel how he feels
Mary Jane telling Peter how she feels
Jimmy confesses his love to Rachel in London in front of the Big Ben.
Danny and Sam finally confess their feelings.
Kirito kisses Asuna and shortly after declares his life and love to her.
Miroku and Sango become engaged after Miroku finally declares his love.
Stella confesses her feelings for Ikki.
Kaito and Lucia finally admit their true feelings.
Robin and Starfire finally both become aware of their long hidden love for each other.
Lem finally gathers the confidance and properly confesses his feelings to Neera.
Anna and Kristoff finally get together.
Bella and Will admit they want to be with one another.
Nick and Macy finally admit their newfound romantic feelings for each other.